[ Direct download link (WINDOWS) ]
Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!
How To Download/Install Besiege
- Click the link below and you should be redirected to a Linkshrink URL
- Wait 5 seconds and then click continue, if any advertisements pop up, close them, and if it downloads anything, delete it, it won’t be the game, it will be a virus
- You should now be redirected to Google Drive, wait 5 seconds and click on the “Download Now” button. Now just let the download begin and wait for it to finish
- Once the game is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Besiege.zip” (You will need 7zip or WinRAR to do this)
- Double click inside the Besiege folder, and then right click and run the exe application as an administrator
- Enjoy the game! If you get any missing .DLL errors, go inside the redist folder and install everything in it.
NOTICE: Make sure you have your antivirus disabled. Not doing so may result in the game to crash and not open. All download files on this site are 100% clean and virus free, regardless of what your antivirus says.
System Requirement for Besiege Free Download:
- OS: Windows XP (latest SP)
- Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512mb Dedicated VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
[ Direct download link (PC) ]